dimanche 20 juin 2010

QUEEN FOR THE DAY, IC, TSC, CCC




Hello people in blogland...I have missed you. I got carried away with creating and honouring our Queen for the day Linda and just plain forgot to upload here!!! What a time I'm having using your pretty cards as inpiration. I just love the image of the doggie and kitty that I of course joined it to this beautiful sunshine poppy parade, used the colours as inspiration from the Inspiration challenge. And this was for THE TWISTED SISTAH CHALLENGE for this week. Shirley suggested we make a 60's of 70's inspired card. Depending on how young or old you are. LOL If you want to join, just make a card and add the TSC0618 keywords on Splitcoasstampers and you're all set. We can all admire your card too.

Just saw that my card has stitching and though I made one already for the Crafty creations challenge

LINDA I LOVE YOUR GALLERY. I never visited it before now and I am discovering hidden treasures.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.