jeudi 22 juillet 2010

POLKA DOT LAVENDER CARD


THIS CARD WAS MADE LAST SATURDAY. ( I am late posting)

Hello everyone! It's a beautiful day again today. I am not talking about the weather but just to be alive and grateful for all things. Think about it...ain't life grand!

Okay, so this is another card for our dear sweet Queen of the Day Sallie, I used this gorgeous flip card she made. I can never get a card to look this crisp and pretty...how do you do that!!

Also thought of using polka dots again, so when I saw those earrings from Georgie Love website, I was sold. Used up all my little 6 X 6 pinks this week, so I had to go for lavender which is not a colour I used alot, so I listened to the paper and used it. LOL

And this also qualifies for our Twisted sistah challenge for using fruits on our card, well coffee beans are fruits right...just kidding, will make another girls! Just thought I'd have fun this morning! LOL

Thanks for looking and do enjoy your day everybody and especially you Sallie, our Queen!!!

2 commentaires:

  1. Haven't made one of these cards in a long time and I really love them!! this one is so cute with all the purples!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love Love the purple! This is very pretty. Thanks for you kind comments on my western themed card. Have a GREAT WEEK....

    Holly

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.