vendredi 16 juillet 2010

PUNCH ART TEENIE BOPPER





Here is a card for our Queen for the day Sallie (hobbydjour). You are so deserving of this honour. You are such a talented and sweet stamper too. I always love to see what you create in the gallery daily! Your cards are beautifuly taylored and your colouring always so fine. I used this card as inspiration for mine.

As Sallie, I do not have a bird spellbinder or any creature form. But I do have a few punches, and it just so happens that Susan (LateBlossom) used punches to make a very cute card for the teapot challenge this week and added a link to Ellen Kemper's blog who has some awesome talent for punch art. I used her little 60's chick as inspiration (Sallie has a litte birdie chick on her card too) and used the red and pink to inspire my little Punchart Teenie bopper I'd say.

This is one reason I just love to come here and be inspired! Sallie, thank you for sharing your beautiful cards week after week with us.

4 commentaires:

  1. You go girl!! This is too precious for words!!! Fabulous punch art!!! Wonderful case of a fun card! TFS sweetie!! xxoo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fantastic punch art Peggy! I love the colours and the striking design! It's so great to see you've joined blogland as well! Thanks so much for your kind messages. I've sent you a message over at SCS. Sally x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a lovely card and the little girl image is super sweet :) Lynn

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. such a cute card.
    Thanks for the lovely comments.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.