lundi 12 juillet 2010

THINKING OF YOU PENNY BLACK

Here is my card for the TLC and Featured Stamper for this week. Stephanie (sbs81) has a happy and so cute gallery. She uses alot of the same stamps I use, you know the cutsie ones, but she has just the best talent for matching papers!!! I love her sewing on cards too. Something I don't do at all. I fear it!!! I used her just ducky card as inspiration, and used my Kelly Pannacci coffee stain stamp for the TLC heat embossing and script folder for the dry embossing part.

The little mice are all coloured in grey as I thought it would match better with the black and red...not so sure, but I just love those mice anyway!

Have a very fruitful and nutty day!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.