samedi 31 juillet 2010

TOTALLY STAMPALICIOUS WIN

Hello everyone,

I am a bit late in posting these have been just a bit under the weather. Feeling better now and wanted to share my winnings from the Totally Stampalicious blog hop from a few weeks ago. I won these four stamp sets from them. I used the little birthday girl because this week's challenge at Totally Stampalicious is all about birthdays. How cool was that. And also used this week's Sketch challenge on SCS.

Used the forest branches cb folder for my WT challenge woodgrain. Chalked it up and even paper pieced 2 balloons and the little dress. The chipboard heart is from a sweet stamper named Celisa. She sent me such a sweet gift. That is one reason why I love this place, not primarily for the gifts, but the idea of someone thought enough of me to send me goodies she knew I would enjoy!

On this happy note, have a beautiful saturday!

1 commentaire:

  1. Congrats on winning these sets!! I was so glad to see you making comments on the blog hop!! These sets are so cute...wait till you see the next group!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.