lundi 20 septembre 2010

QUEEN DARLA...YAY!!!

Here is a card made for cousin Tom, my sister Betty wanted to send out also. I had to use these Easter cards from our Queen for the day Darla Ryan as inspiration. I missed a few Queens, but making up for lost time now. I was so excited to hear about Darla being crowned our Queen for the day , so fitting because she is such the sweetest person. Very reserved and so giving when it comes to sending love, though her schedule is filled with her little boy, she does make time to comment and appreciate fellow stampers. So the honor is all for you sweetie, enjoy the day!!!
Here are another 2 card set that inspired those little cutie pies. Had so much fun with those. Even got to add the number "2" in there as Anne had suggested! Also the colors in these cute jammies from the Inspiration challenge helped me pick out my colors from this website called Garnet Hill. Cool huh! The papers are from Martha Stewart, images from two kind ladies, one is Christina (little couple) and the other one is from Linda, of course you recognise Magnolias!

Forgot to add Crafty creations challenge for last week it was all about Dance and music. I used a music sheet folder and the title of a Taylor swift song called 2 is better than one!. Cute song too.! Thank you so much for stopping by, I love to see you. :)

3 commentaires:

  1. I like that you used a Taylor Swift song for your card this week at Crafty Creations. The image is really sweet of the kids embracing. Two is better than one definitely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh this is too cute! Great use of a song title and the embossing is great! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!
    Melissa

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. oh i love the embossed music in the background...cute image too! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.