jeudi 30 septembre 2010

WINTER SCENERY & WAVY DAY

Even added this little Christmas twin set for the fun of it. Love the images, gifts from Pat and Deena. Love the dps from Daisyd designs.
Hello ladies! I just had to try out this week's sketch on SCS. I just love what Roxie comes up with and this one is right up my alley. Simple and fun! I needed that.

3 commentaires:

  1. What beautiful cards based on the sketch, Peggy! I love the cute images on the Christmas cards, and the soft colours (lovely blues!!) of the second.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. LOVE your creations here!! That bottom image is one of my all time Stampin' Up! favs to color in...you've done a beautiful job!! HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What adorable cards Peggy - you are certainly using your RAK's beautifully! I love all three - you are such a versitile stamper - what a blessing you are! Love them all! {{{hugs}}}

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.