jeudi 7 octobre 2010

PLAID & FLOWERS


Here is my card for the Twisted Sister Challenge. I am hosting this week and I suggested we use Plaid and flowers, with paper piecing. I came up with this .

Also used this month's sketch at Rubberstampchat. Love this sketch. Added a few pearls to make it the more feminine. Thank you for stopping by, it's always good to see you.

4 commentaires:

  1. This is beautiful my sweet friend. I used to have a plaid maker.. I LOVED that thing..Great choice for the challenge..Hope you have a great weekend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. so sweet Peggy...love the fancy dress and how you paper pieced it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a great challenge, Peggy! I love the way you paper pieced the dress, it looks beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.