dimanche 7 novembre 2010

HOLIDAY ANYA

Another card for our Featured stamper Tobi (jazzytobi). Her ly color and sketch on this oh so girly card inspired me. Had to give my little glitters a try. They are from Martha Stewart. (Carrara marble). Just had to do a close up. The glitter is even prettier in real life.

See you all soon, until then, keep that beautiful smile and share it with others too okay. :) Nitee, nite. Peggyxo

5 commentaires:

  1. Love, love, love the glitter in her hair and will be shamelessly copying that fabulous idea Miss Peggy! I see you changed your mind again about a white panel but it turned out FABULOUS!!! xxoo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. She's sweet !Love to see you at my Christmas Card Challenge
    http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/lcom-christmas-card-crop-hop.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Darling creation!! Love her glittery hair!! HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ooo, how pretty this is! I love the sparkle!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Loving her glittery hair, Peggy!! Cute!
    hugs,Deena

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.