samedi 18 décembre 2010

RIDE, SALLY, RIDE


Here I am with my card for alot of challenges...finally. Guess I was all carded out after my 10 cards shuffle!
The theme for theSplitcoaststampers fan club this month is songs, just click on the link and you will see.

So my card says Ride, Sally Ride, but the song is indeed Mustang Sally...does anybody want to hear it... I just thought this sweet lady looked like a Sally...so yeah...as the chorus goes...Ride...Sally...Ride!

A Big CONGRATS goes out to Jo (Reddyisco) our new Queen for the Day! You have such a pretty style Jo, I am so happy I found this sweet card to case:

Enjoy your reign, you are so deserving. Thank you for your kind words and encouragement all the time. xo

I also entered this card in the WT challenge, which is Glitter and hosted by Kim! and guess you could enter this one in the F4A challenge because it is for a birthday card too.

This is an image from Anne Ryan, thank you PIC.

Thank you all for looking and enjoy

5 commentaires:

  1. Oooo, you made a card all about ME Peggy!! The funny thing is, I used to have a VW Beetle (although it was white) so it really could be me, lol!

    I hope you and yours have a lovely Christmas and I look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous work in 2011! x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Now isn't she adorable...sooo cool in her little pink beetle....fun and fabulous, Peggy!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful Christmas and stay safe on New Years!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a great card Peggy - I love that image and the colours you have used - you sure have nailed the challenges! I hope you and your gorgeous family had a fabulous Christmas my friend! God bless you - thank you for your wonderful friendship - you are a blessing! {{{hugs}}}

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Well this little creation has me singing, what fun! Long time no speak my friend, I hope all is well for you and that 2011 brings lovely things your way!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Peggy!
    I wanted to come by and give you a big cyber hug my sweet friend! I cant see your card for some reason it wont load I will be back to check it out...I am sure its great...Happy New Year!!! Cookie :D

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.