mercredi 5 janvier 2011

BABY JON



Hello everybody! I made this little Winnie the Pooh Card for Jamie, Pat's daughter in law, who is expecting a baby boy anyday now. Everybody at the teapot party and of course Pat's family are all awaiting this little tot anxiously. As Bob Barker would say: "Come on down Jon, you're the first baby in the Smethers family." LOL Congrats to the proud parents and Grammy and Pappy Smethers.

Got to use Joan's fun painting with stickles technique. Cool and sooo easy. Makes a dazzling diffeence on a card! Thank you Joan.
I also used this wednesday's sketch on SCS. I love to have a "picture" in mind when cardmaking. In case some of you would want to know I found my Winnie image on this fun website. Have yourself a beautiful day!

2 commentaires:

  1. This is really adorable!! I love the glittery balloon sweetie!! HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. AWWWW Peggy this is sooooo SWEET!!! Happy New Year sweet friend!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.