vendredi 28 janvier 2011

SYDNEY, AUSTIN & QUEEN HEATHER

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR OWN PATRICIA (KOKIROSE) &
CONGRATULATIOONS TO OUR NEW QUEEN HEATHER

Good evening everybody, I am hosting my last Queen for the Day this week, so here I am with a case from this week's Queen Heather(Isaiah40:31), she has such a very beautiful gallery filled with made with love cards!

Here is the baby card I used as inspiration for mine. Mine is a 5 1/2 X 5 1/2, used circle punch and giant scallop dies, sewed on it because it is also for Patricia's (kokirose) new grandbabies. The teapot ladies was all about it this week. I am NOT late, just because we never are at the teaparty!

Queen Heather, may you have fun this week while we are caseing your amazing cards. I know you are always ready to give a shout out to the "girls" here and we want to thank you for sharing your inspiring work with us all, as your kind encouragements on our creations.

Thank you all for looking and enjoy the evening!

3 commentaires:

  1. HOW CUTE!!!!!! LOVE these darling mice!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh I think your HM images are very sweet hun!! What a darling project!! Have a great weekend friend!!HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.