jeudi 6 janvier 2011

VALENTINE FOR PAT

Here is my card for the new QUEEN FOR THE DAY( I'm hosting for the whole month of JANUARY)and she is none other than Pat (foxy67). I just love Pat's funny and happy cards. She is one of my favorite Teapot partiers, and a generous lady. I chose this beautiful Christmas card from last year to case. Pat had sent it to me, of course in blue! So I decided to make a Valentine and send it to her!
Changes: image, added a heart cb folder, sewing, heart, ribbon, key, rose, twine, giant scallop and small ms punch. I typed the sentiment.


Congratulations Pat, this is an honour you deserve dearly! YAYAYAYAY! So dear Pat, take a bow and have fun, today and all week we will be going through your gallery and finding treasures to case in your honour!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.