lundi 14 février 2011

SHADOW BOX DOLL CARD





Hello everyone! Yes, the snowing is keep on keepin' on! Day off for Pierre...cool! Happy Valentine everybody! I had to give this technique a try, from Joan's TLC this week. Of course, I used Karen's tutorial from her blog. I love this little doll stamp Shellapoo (Michelle) sent me a while back and thought of her because she is a doll.

Thank you for looking and enjoy the day!

4 commentaires:

  1. This is adorable.. I so want to try this fold. I have tried it before but I am all thumbs when it comes to folds.. Great card my sweet friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. what fun, I am so happy to see this here on YOUR blog, my friend...I would have missed it!!! I love that doll and so perfect with the pink gingham.

    I had happy mail today...and your Queenly card is even more beautiful in my hand. I just love your design and the little moon stamp...I collect moons and can't wait to ink it up. Thank you for making my reign such fun.

    Hugs,
    Susan

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So very sweet and what a clever idea!! The big flower and gingham ribbon are just the perfect addition to it as well!! :) TFS! HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh how cute Peggy! I love this style of card!!! I'll have to check it out! Adorable image from Shellapoo!!!
    hugs,
    Grace

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.