mardi 1 février 2011

THIS LOVE OF OURS...

This is my card for the Color Challenge hosted by Julia (arstystamper). Love the dessert option too because I used my old SU script background in weathered wood ink by Tim Holtz.

My card also fits this week's Midnight madness sketch challenge, which made me go vintagy and lead to the Flourishes timeless tuesday challenge this week. It was all about Valentine's day.

Well, with that...I had to enter it in the Love is in the air Fan club theme for this month.

I just love how this card ended with a little reminder of how I love that Pierre guy I keep talking about...This love is ours! Awwwwwww, I know, but I still had to share!


We don't share any resemblance with the image, she has long straight hair, Pierre has none...lol, but what we do share is a love that has lasted almost 13 years now. Not so long for some, we have not beating any records of longevity by any mean, but we are proud to have trusted in ourselves and each other, enough for this "chance at love".

Have a beautiful day everybody and remember to say I LOVE YOU to your loved ones, everyday, it always makes my day. I love you allxo.

7 commentaires:

  1. Hi Peggy!!!! What a GORGEOUS photo of you and Pierre! I love it!!! :) I also love how it mirrors the beautiful hug in your card! Your card is BEAUTIFUL! Love all the textures and layers - the lace, the keys, the string...just beautiful!!!!! Glad you got the bookmark :) Thank you for being such an inspiration and for making me smile!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Bonjour Peggy!

    You have made a beautiful card you challenge show off you! I've always like that picture of you and Pierre.

    It was very nice to talk to you today.
    Hugs and Smooches
    La Brat

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Awww Peggy - you big softy! This is gorgeous and I love that photo of you and your man! Such a fabulous image and love the distressed vintage details! What a great take on this weeks sketch! Love it! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - we look forward to seeing your creations! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello sweet friend! Your Valentine card is beautiful! Love the sentiment and the image :)!!! Hope all is well??? Thank you for joining us this week...BIG HUG ~S~

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I just love this image! Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness sketch challenge. Valerie PSDT

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hi Peggy!

    Love your sweet card and love the photo of you and your loved one! Thanks for sharing with us!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Midnight Madness. I hope you will play with us again next week!

    Hugs
    Gunn
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Love your card..Such a pleasure to visit your blog, I just love your post this week. Your photo is so lovely.You are so pretty and cute couple. Thank you so much for joining in the fun this week at the Midnight Madness sketch challenge.
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.