mardi 8 mars 2011

BABY BLUE AT CRAFTY CREATIONS

Hello everybody! This is my first card made for the Crafty creations challenge blog, and Jeanet is hosting and is suggesting we create with BABY BLUE in mind. Now you all know that's right up my alley. BLUE and BABIES!!!YAY! My favorite color and theme! So you can imagine how excited I was to pull out my new baby boy image from Heather Ellis and Pitter patter dps from Makingmemories!

Wanna' make a baby boy blue card today! You know you do! Simon says stamps is our sponsor and there is a gift certificate waiting for our random winner this week.

Thank you for stopping by, it's always so good to see you did.

6 commentaires:

  1. AWW!! How precious is this!! :) I adore that little tag and your fabulous coloring hun!!HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Sooo cute Peggy!! Love the quilted look! Great image too. hugs, Deena

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. AWW Peggy this is tooooooo SWEET!! Absolutely ADORABLE!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Aww how sweet it is Peggy! So glad you have joined us! Amy.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh so gorgeous! What an adorable baby boy! Cheers Claire x

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Peggy I fiinnnnallly made it round!! Welcome to CCC - and what a beautiful card to start your Dt career with! It's so good to have you join us! bx

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.