jeudi 3 mars 2011

IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO GROW OLD FRIENDS

Love this image. Reminds me of how much I miss gardening during the winter season. But though we still have snow and it's a bit on the chilly side today, spring is in the air nonetheless. I used K & Company dps I've been hiding in my stash. Love the vintage feel of them, thought they fit well lwith this image. This is for the Midnight madness sketch this week. Love it! Thank you all for stopping by, it always makes me happy to see you!

4 commentaires:

  1. This is sooo pretty, LOVE the added lace Peggy!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love this stamp set! Beautiful card!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh Peggy, this is beautiful! I have this stamp and have only used it once. You've made me want to dig it back out. I love the lace and that vintage button is gorgeous! Wonderful job with the sketch. I'm always so happy when I see your name "pop" up at Midnight Madness.
    ~Renee
    MMSC DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello Peggy - it is lovely to see you! Your card is gorgeous and the colours so pretty! This image is divine and one I always wished I had purchased! Your colouring is lovely and L-O-V-E the lace my friend!! Thank you for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, we love to see you and appreciate your suppport! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.