samedi 5 mars 2011

IT'S A BABY BOY WHALE

Well here we are on Saturday and it's what....snowing!!! He, he, he, we got snow! Some may wonder why I am so elated by it. The reason is simple, I love it. Bwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!

So I thought I would finish up my little pocket card started at Deena's yesterday, with of course alot of help from my friend. I did decided on the second color to match the green, guess tha was easy, BLUE it was. And this fun Doggy shir jumper from the Inspiration challenge this week.

Got inspired by Candice's gel card. And also
Irene's(DandI93)card too.

Thank you for looking and enjoy the day!

3 commentaires:

  1. Bonjour Peggy!! Such a cutie card - i love the tag style!

    I'd also like to extend a HUGE warm welcome to our DT! bx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great card! Love the design and that fab ribbon on the tag.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.