vendredi 11 mars 2011

BEAUTIFUL GIRL FROM AROUND THE WORLD

Congratulations to our new Queen Jill (quillister). WOW, you are THE flavour of the week, so relax and have fun. I know I did, I cased 2 of your cards today, but didn't get a chance to upload until now. I used this Flowers for Kim card, because of the triangle panel I had been dying to try again. Changed it up a bit, using a stylish young woman.

I just love coming across your smiling face Jill. I appreciate how sweet and kind your comments and encouragements are and plus your talent plus cardmaking! May your reign be all but peaceful, it's time to party!!! He, he, he!


On this one I used this fun Just because card and theme as my inspiration. Kept the sketch and the bright yellow! Added crystal effects on the boots, raincoat and rain, gives it a rainy look.
Come and join us at the Queen for the day challenge thread. Congratulations again Queen Jill! We love you! Also used distressing and rounded the upper edge of my card for the F4A challenge too!

This one is hard to translate, but the saying means, that bad times don't last forever, sort of like After the rain, there's a rainbow. So this would be good for anyone going through a rough time. Always good to have one on hand, one never knows.

Thank you for looking and enjoy the evening!

2 commentaires:

  1. Ooh, both are great, but I especially like the first one!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. OH my goodness Peggy!! BOTH of these creations are just STUNNING!! :) I love the top card with the pretty purple colors...my fav!! And the Tilda with the slick looking rain gear is just too CUTE!! TFS!! HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.