dimanche 17 avril 2011

ASIAN CONGRATS

 Hello everyone, Sue (coffeestamper) is our Featured Stamper today. So I had to come out and play using this sweet ARIGATO! card as inspiration for mine.Used washi papers and had fun with the negatives of letters I had from Magenta. Don't you love recycling! Also improvised a simple sketch just for you Sue!

This is my second inspired card from Sue's gallery:Black, white happily ever after card as inspiration for mine.Sort of changed the sketch a bit, used the same theme and punch.Congrats to you Sue, love your gallery and funny images from Stampalicious! Oh, I did not use blue on my card but turquoise it's close! 
 
Good evening to all!

1 commentaire:

  1. Really beautiful creations sweetie!! I especially love the glitter flower with the sentiment in the middle!! So creative!! Thanks so much for your kind thoughts on my blog yesterday!! They mean so much!! HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.