samedi 9 avril 2011

A FUN TRIO OF CARDS


Hello everyone, here is a card I made for the Queen for the Day today. We have a fine cardmaker friend in Queen Harriet (hskelly).I love your CAS style and little smiling face on your avatar. I wish I could be as CAS as she is. I tried! Great choice Trish (TrishG). Doing a very good job my dear. I used this unique sympathy card. Very inspiring. I changed my them for a baby and used the F4A challenge embedded embossed technique. Thank you for hosting Wendy.

Translation: Mignon means cute in English!



Here is my card for the Wednesday Stamp club. Getting sketchy #14. I have to say that I am addicted to both images and the creative sketches they post every wednesday. Plus the ladies are so very talented and sweet. (check out the gallery here) Join us it's always fun and a chance for prizes to be won too!




And last, but not least, this is the cute little bunny card. I made for this week's Sketch challenge on SCS. I used this little bunny. He's from this french website I find so cool.
I used a whole lot of crystal effects on the egg. Looooove how it looks and used baker's twine for the first time. Little gift from Deena, of course it's blue (he,he, he,). But I have black and soon, I will have more...I just love that stuff. So as you are seeing alot of crystal effects on my cards, you will be seeing more baker's twine on my cards too.

Please everybody have a beautiful day...and remember in the words of  wisdom of young Nathaniel Parizek (age 4), "You know it's a good day if you didn't hit or bite anyone." Yep, from the mouth of babes. I love these quotes! I must say that I am very good at not hitting, but biting...I have to work on that one. Bwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaah!

4 commentaires:

  1. Three fabulous cards! Thanks for the comment on my blog, and for becoming a follower:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. These are DARLING Peggy!!! Such sweet images, and great designs sweetie!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You're right!! These are all really fun and fabulous creations!! LOVE These images!! Smiles, Vicki

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Great cards, Peggy! I love that whale -- mignon, indeed!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.