vendredi 3 juin 2011

GIRLY DEE DEE

 Hello to everyone who finds pleasure and inspiration in visiting my creations. I know, I get alot of it from different blogs and make friends along the way. Isn't this what crafting is all about. We find pleasure in creating and then sharing our crafts in the hopes that someone will enjoy them and be inspired. This week I have to share that I was appreciated by Tracy(THANK YOU SO MUCH' YOU MADE MY WEEK) at Eat Sleep Stamp blog. (I am a SKETCH girl when it comes to cardmaking, need my guidelines, he, he, he.)  Last week was my first go at her sketch, but could not post it until our DT at the CRAFTY CREATIONS CHALLENGE posted up our challenge on wednesday. Little did I know, the same day, she chose my card as her SKETCH ARTIST for the week. I can't help myself, I had to share this with you all as a positive example of what sharing our work can do. This is on a small scale, but as we know, when news is shared, be it good or bad, it gets around. I'm sooo glad it's all GOOD.

This is this week's sketch which you can find when scrolling down her blog: Eat Sleep Stamp Blog.
Recipe: The Greeting Farm - Dee Dee - Design papers are from Daisyd's. - sparkle foam, buttons, chipboard sentiment,  $store - copics - SU pink ribbon - paper piecing -

Here are other fun challenges I have entered this card in:
Cute Card Thursday - Embellish it. I paper pieced my image. Dutch Dare Card Challenges - Inspiration from bedding - Paper Craftin JourneyStampInsanity Stamp Company   Anything goes

7 commentaires:

  1. How cute! Love you image and the colors you picked!! Thank you for joining us at CCT
    Michele

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Terri The Brat3 juin 2011 à 16:51

    Hey Sweetie!

    Very cute card. I love her pieced bows and outfit and the colors you chose.

    Did Holly tell you I mentioned you to her???

    Hugs my friend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog - cute card with lovely colour scheme too i've joined as a follower
    Sandy

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. COngratulations on your GREAT news Peggy - I'm thrilled for you! Your card is so sweet! bx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Cute! Cute! Cute! Another fabulous card! I'm so glad you were able to play along with Sketchy Thursday again. It's an honor to have you join us! Thank you for the shout out! =)
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Very cute card. The papers are darling.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Cute Card Thursday!

    Hugs, Mindy

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. SUPER cute!! Dee Dee is a darling and congratulations Peggy on being sketch artist of the week!! Well done!!
    hugs,Deena

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.