dimanche 19 juin 2011

Just my style birthday flowers and Marie Mychelle's christening card

Here is my card for today's Featured Stamper Tami, I just had to try  with the Gina K dress from Retro Boutique. Here is Tami's pretty Just my style CAS3 card. I also used Tracy's cool sketch over at Eat Sleep Stamp. Drop by and give it a try, you are sure to love it.

Congratulations Tami, you have a superb gallery. Your style is sleek and sure. and I love it!
Here is a card I made for my little grandaughter Marie Mychelle. We attended her christening today. She was all dolled up and adorable to boot!

I used this fun template found on the Stamper Sampler Blog.

Here is the best picture I could get, it was worst than paparazzi's there. She did good though, she fussed but a bit at the end because it was time for a feed. So there you are, the proud parents and Baby MM (Marie Mychelle)

7 commentaires:

  1. Two beautiful cards! And such a beautiful family, too. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello Peggy - what adorable cards - your first one is so pretty in blue and I love that image! Your second card, it is divine and such a treasure for your DGD!! Gorgeous work my friend! Enjoy counting down to Paris!! {{{hugs}}}

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Peggy, I didn't know you had a new granddaughter...how precious is she! Oh my goodness, aren't they the sweetest things ever? My little granddaughter is 11 months and two grandsons 2 yrs. old. What a growing family, huh? I love them to pieces as I am sure you love this little, precious bundle.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh dear, Peggy...I got so carried away with your new granddaughter, I forgot to say how much I LOVE your cards....beautifully done on both.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh Peggy, I just want to HOLD you new Grandbaby! How sweet! Like Brenda said, your cards are beautiful too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Peggy I *adore* this dress!!! You could easily use your card for an invitation to a little girls tea party!!! Ohhh the ideas are swirling in my head. I love everything about this card from the image to the colors and that beautiful flower & ribbon wrapping this card up like a present. =) But the show stopper is definitely your precious granddaughter!!! Thank you for playing along this week!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Gorgeous cards Peggy!!! Lovely little dresses and love that photo of your Granddaughter!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.