mardi 6 septembre 2011

PARTY TIME TUESDAYS #32- GRANDPARENTS DAYS



I am finally here for PARTY TIME TUESDAYS'S CHALLENGE Just got in last night and my card was not posted up yet...naughty me! Just had to come and show you the fun little Greenthumb bear from Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps I used on my Grandparents inspired card. I also used our sponsor's The little Cherry Tree lovely little felt flowers.


P.S. Also used last week's Midnight madness sketch for my card!

Party Time Tuesdays is celebrating a special occasion....Grand Parents Day.  PTT#32 Show your Grandparents some LOVE!

This weeks sponsors are:
Kendra Snelling is owner of:

She has a store on Etsy HERE.  She will have a cute prize for a lucky winner!

SBS Store Logo Graphic 
for display only
Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...
I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"




One lucky winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to Whimsy Stamps.

Thanks you so much to Whimsy stamps and Kendra Snelling for providing our Party Planners with goodies to create Grandparents Day pretties!

4 commentaires:

  1. Love this cute card. The image is just adorable, Giggles.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Too cute Peg! Just love those flowers.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Just so gorgeous hun...and super colouring too...!

    have a lovely day...hugs Vicky xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Cute image and the flowers go so well with the image!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.