lundi 19 septembre 2011

SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE #116- SKETCH

Good morning, I had such a terrific time with Deena last week. We decided that along with our awesome coffees (she makes the best in town with the cool machine she has), long talks (about health, kids, our lives and of course stamping), we hadn't sat down in a while and crafted together. And as always, it was a pleasure. Deena inspired me and she says I inspired her (but I think she was just being nice :). In the end, a good time was had by all...did I mention she took me out to lunch also and that was another fun experience too.

HERE is the card she made for the SQUIGGLEFLY challenge today. I made one also using Lulu Lancaster's Nightie night bunny

10 commentaires:

  1. Awesome card, love your interpretation of the sketch!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. WOW!! She did such an awesome job with the sketch!! How fun she got to play in the challenge!! Love that yummy ribbon!! :) How fun to play with a friend Peggy!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Just so cute Peggy...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with the Marvels this week! You did a beautiful job.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. How much fun it is to get with a friend who shares your passion for crafting! I'm jealous that ya'll got to meet!
    this is really such a great card Peggy. I love that crinkled ribbon!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow, sounds like you and Deena had a great day together. That is great that you two could get together. She did a good job with the sketch.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Gorgeous job. I love this Lulu image, and the corner DP is a GREAT twist on the sketch.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. You DO inspire ME in more ways than you know Peggy!! I had a great time crafting and laughing with you on Friday too...we will do it again soon! Love your card as you already know, and thanks for linking up with me too!!
    hugs,Deena x

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Sounds like you and Deena had lots of fun!

    I really like your card using the sketch.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.