mardi 11 octobre 2011

PTT#37- TAGS - EAT DRINK & BE SCARY


Hello to all, I have a fun challenge for you today,yes it's PARTY TIME TUESDAYS and 
I was asked to pick a theme, so I thought about TAGS, with all the fun Halloween images we got from StampInsanity all the party planners gave us a gallery filled with spook and fine crafting too.

Here are our fabulous sponsors for this week:

One (1) Winner will receive a $20 Gift Credit To Circle B!


One (1) Winner will receive 2 digis from Stamp Insanity!

One (1) Winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to Mo's Digital Pencil!


So don't forget to drop by and play for us to admire your work and a few chances to win cool stuff!
:)Peggy

3 commentaires:

  1. I just love the red and black combo you have used for this adorable Halloween Tag Peggy and all the bats circling.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great tag! Love how you used the bats! Beautifully done!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love your dramatic color combo and the square tag shape!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.