mardi 6 décembre 2011

TEAPOT CHRISTMAS REINDEER

Hello to all,


Here is a card I made for The teapot party this week. I am glad I got to play, My litle reindeer has little spots but they are of snow white. Good to play along with Cindy and the girls! YAY!!





I also used the Magical monday challenge sketch. It had alot of details and I loved playing a new challenge.

I used Deena's cute little reindeer image, isn't he sweet.

Thank you all for stopping by, you always make me smile.

:)Peggy


SCROLL DOWN FOR THE PARTY TIME TUESDAYS CHALLENGE

4 commentaires:

  1. How pretty Peggy. I love how you've used Deena's image. Those colors are great too.

    Hugs to you today.

    Terri / Brat

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Adorable image and wonderful card.
    Hugs and smiles

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh my, Peggy this is fabulous!! I love love love it!! Gorgeous! The spots of snow are wonderful and the layout is so sweet!
    hugs,Deena

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love this, Peggy! Love the four squares of patterned paper and how you coloured that sweet deer.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.