mercredi 14 décembre 2011

Midnight madness poinsettia & more...

Scroll down for the crafty creations challenge post

Good evening to all, I just made these cards today because my hairdresser needed a few more special cards. I used the Midnight madness sketch for the first one.


This one is for the Anything goes challenge and  Paperminutes, which asked for alot of white and some color.
 I used the mojo monday sketch a bit loosely here! And used Elisabeth O.Dulemba's coloring page image Santa.
 And here I used Deena's cute Snowman with a blank sign.

And on this one, I used this fun sketch from Stars & Stamps and Mo Manning's Paul texting image for a masculine birthday. This card is also entered in SCS's color challenge.
 I really hope you enjoyed theses, I had a real good time playing with the papers, images and different sketches. 'night everyone. Thank you for stopping by. :)Peggy

4 commentaires:

  1. Great cards, Peggy! I love the masculine style in the sketch card, and the little photo turn for an embellishment is a great detail. Thanks for joining us at this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. great - thanks for playing paperminutes and good luck.

    Hugs, Heike

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. wow - look at all these great cards!! I love Deena's snowman with a card!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Fun cards...Love the hockey one! TFS!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.