mercredi 22 février 2012

CRAFTY CREATION CHALLENGE #158-FANCY FOLDS




Hello everyone, here is the card  I made for this week's challenge at Crafty Creations where Denna is hosting and this is what kind of challenge she has to suggest:

"We are getting fancy with our folds this week!  Now is the time to pull out one of those new techniques that you've been wanting to try!

There are all kinds of fancy folds- Z fold- Tri Fold- Easel Cards, side step cards, or gate fold cards!  Or try any flower fold technique to add to your creations! I'm sure you'll come up with lots of your own ideas  that will surprise and impress us too!!"

Myself, I did a simple enough fancy flap card. I just added the 4 X 4 on my 5 1/2" X 5 1/2" card. Added some sewing, sprinkles for my snow, fluff for the scarf , snowman charm plus this sparkly yarn I can't seem to use all of!
This week's sponsor is Robin's Fetish and I used this little boy with his sleigh image, a scene we see alot in our cold Canadian winters.If you want it, it's actually called IN THE COLD. ( you can click on the words and find it)

So join us and don't forget to add CCCW158 in your keywords when upoloading to SCS.

6 commentaires:

  1. Such great blues - so soft feeling!! And another great fold! I totally need to spruce up on my fancy fold making skills :) !!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Really pretty card Marilyn!! Love the blue monochrome colors!! Great fold too!! HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So pretty!! Blue eh?? Beautiful! hehe Your card makes me shiver a little, with those fibers across the top looking like soft falling snow! I'm happy I'll be out of the snow soooon!! Will miss you though!!
    hugs,Deena

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is really beautiful Peggy...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love how that sparkly yarn looks at the top of this pretty winter card. And good for you, getting a head start on Christmas!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Ooooo I do so love your frosty card - its snowy perfection, as is the inside of the flap! Brill Brrrrrrr Cheers Claire x

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.